Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Controls to deploy dog

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Sayfritz

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Controls to deploy dog

Division: MET - DSU

i think that players should be able to change the key to deploy a dog rather than using the crtl and x as it causes deploy in time and causes inconvenience for controller players,

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello, thank you for the suggestion. Can you elaborate a it more about the issue's so you would like to be able to change the key to anything you want on the keyboard ? And regarding controller, I do believe there has been an ongoing issue sometimes with the controller.

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. Can you elaborate a it more about the issue's so you would like to be able to change the key to anything you want on the keyboard ? And regarding controller, I do believe there has been an ongoing issue sometimes with the controller.

Yes it stopped deploying the dog on controller. Obviously this is a massive loss to people who play on controllers and especially being such an important control in DSU.

Evening, i went back and checked my previous messages with Dev and i have already spoke about this issue. So this is a known issue and a long term one. Hopefully a fix some time in the near future. I will lock and decline this as a suggestion since it is known. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.