Pending Dev Review MET - DSU: DSU Vehicle Suggestions

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

Top_Guy

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: DSU Vehicle Suggestions

Division: MET - DSU

So I know devs are sick to death about hearing these kind of suggestions however these are for the future. Also if I don't ask I don't get so it's worth a shot.

I previously posted a suggestion however I believe it has been lost. The vehicles I'd like to suggest are a Volvo XC70 which was used between 2011 till 2016 by multiple forces and also a Volvo V60 Cross country which it starting to make its debut as a dog car with Staffordshire police this year. These vehicles would greatly improve DSUs ability to answer any calls that are in any location and also squeeze in the existing fleet rather nicely. In addition a marked Skoda Superb would fit perfectly with the unmarked that we currently have

Again I want to stress that these are suggestions and that I want to thank devs for all their unseen hard work

The Volvo V60 can be found on lspdfr whilst the XC70 can be found on Gtamods (yes I know it's modelled as an arv). The skoda superb is already modeled as a dog car and just requires metropolitan police livery adding

Many thanks
Top_guy

File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_080146_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_080146_Samsung Internet.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230317_080227_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_080227_Samsung Internet.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230317_083001_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_083001_Samsung Internet.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: z1.
Upvote 1
Suggestion Title: DSU Vehicle Suggestions

Division: MET - DSU

So I know devs are sick to death about hearing these kind of suggestions however these are for the future. Also if I don't ask I don't get so it's worth a shot.

I previously posted a suggestion however I believe it has been lost. The vehicles I'd like to suggest are a Volvo XC70 which was used between 2011 till 2016 by multiple forces and also a Volvo V60 Cross country which it starting to make its debut as a dog car with Staffordshire police this year. These vehicles would greatly improve DSUs ability to answer any calls that are in any location and also squeeze in the existing fleet rather nicely. In addition a marked Skoda Superb would fit perfectly with the unmarked that we currently have

Again I want to stress that these are suggestions and that I want to thank devs for all their unseen hard work

The Volvo V60 can be found on lspdfr whilst the XC70 can be found on Gtamods (yes I know it's modelled as an arv). The skoda superb is already modeled as a dog car and just requires metropolitan police livery adding

Many thanks
Top_guy

File(s) attached
This sounds sick, i would love a Volvo XC90 or XC70..

This sounds sick, i would love a Volvo XC90 or XC70..
To be honest XC90s are abit too big for a dog car and I haven't really heard of any forces that have attempted to use them as such but the met used to use XC70s so would be a nice addition

Thank you for the suggestion, i will send this over to the dev team to have a look ! Thread moved.