Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Area Car suggestion

• Thread starter Deleted member 5106
  • Start date
The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Nice model, however can't see this being added as there is already a passat in the ERT garage. Nice car though! +1
New passats are area vehicles in the met, the older passats aren't used anymore in met i don't believe lol

looking around online they only have two Passat GTE in active service as an Area car the majority are still BMW 5 Series Estates

looking around online they only have two Passat GTE in active service as an Area car the majority are still BMW 5 Series Estates
Still an area car. Still can get it. Still a car we could use. G31 won't be used because rtpc will be not happy

Think it would be nice. It would still allow the exclusivity of high performance BMWs to RTPC and still brings a new element that ERPT can utilise

Suggestion Title: Area Car suggestion

Division: MET - ERT

https://blighty3d.co.uk/products/metropolitan-police-2021-volkswagen-passat-area-car

A passat! Thats all I can say!
Good morning,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We have discussed this thoroughly in ERT Command. After weighing the pros and cons, it has been decided that the suggestion will be moved to the Pending Dev Review suggestions area. Thank you for your input, and we appreciate your understanding regarding this decision.

Please do not hesitate to submit further suggestions in the future.

(RS4) Tony

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I believe the VW Passat has been moved to ARO.

Thanks