Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT: County Lines Pack: More Cars

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Tony

NHS Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: ERT: County Lines Pack: More Cars

Division: MET - ERT

Could we have some more cars Added to the county lines pack at all, Say some more 4x4 cars, I have a Few Images of ones I thought would be a good Addition, Say there was a Call up one of the mountains, Its not physically possible to get a car up there so why not Add a Met Police Buggy, It can be Deployed from Sandy and Paleto And possibly Vespucci only.
Possibly have Extra training or a new division in ERT for Mountain rescue training, I know it falls under LFB rn but would be nice as some places like wales do this training irl.

May not be able to do most of the above, But it would be nice to maybe have a ERT Sub Division Just Like TSG but for Off road calls, And say only those with this Training can go off road (Off the Dirt Trails)

File(s) attached

Attachments

• fivem2.jpg
    fivem2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 8
  • fivem4.jpg
    fivem4.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 7
  • fivem5.jpg
    fivem5.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 8
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This wouldn't really be a county lines job to find missing persons (from what I know) but it would be interesting to have a rural policing team instead that operates in sandy/grapeseed/paleto that have access to more off-road type vehicles

This wouldn't really be a county lines job to find missing persons (from what I know) but it would be interesting to have a rural policing team instead that operates in sandy/grapeseed/paleto that have access to more off-road type vehicles
It would be really good, At the moment you need to ask auth to go off road in sandy/paleto, I feel if we got a Rural Policing Team (How ever this is made whether it is a buyable pack or a trained pack) That you would not need auth to go off road, as It is the job of the officers in this team to protect the dirt tracks and roads in the mountains

So in general you cannot have a vehicles as part of a subscription and training on top of it.

So in general you cannot have a vehicles as part of a subscription and training on top of it.
I know, Its more of the options really, Either subscription or as a sub division in ERT with training, Either/or, I just think something like it needs to be added so more people utilise Sandy/paleto area as everyone generally stays in the city

Hello Officer Tony,

As county lines is a subscription, training would not be a part of it. Plus this would be for more of a rural policing team which may be introduced in the future. I am going to move this to declined since it won't be added to the county lines pack since it won't be a part of that package. Thank you for your suggestion.

Moved to DECLINED.

Many Thanks,
(RS2) Aidan.m364