Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Form responsibility

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Form responsibility

Division: MET - ERT

I suggest that all Probation passed PC+ should have to submit an arrest report after making an arrest (whether or not it is an AI)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
When they arrest a civilian and there's custody active they have to fill out an arresting officer statement

Although done in real life, I feel if it had to be done for every AI arrested, it would likely put a lot of people off

Just to echo Lexi’s words, during a Custody booking the custody detention officer will provide the arresting officer with an Arresting Officers (AO) Statement, a form which the Arresting officer will complete to ease the detective’s investigation. This form is Mandatory during a custody booking.

However, I believe that the addition of a form on all arrests, Custody Booking or not, would just make too much of a hassle for Officers as we arrest large amounts of individuals on a daily basis.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm afraid we are not looking to go ahead with it.

We are looking to appeal to two different target audiences, these being involved into RP individual and casual gamers. Whilst it would make it a lot more realistic, it would also have a negative impact on players who are looking to play every so often on an evening to have some fun, but don't necessarily want to delve too much into the RP/Paperwork/Requirements.

Thanks