Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Self-Learning Package

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

L974

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Self-Learning Package

Division: MET - ERT

Hello,

I understand ERT already has a fair few self learning packages, but I think it's great if more were added. They are obviously optional and enhance knowledge. For the following reasons, I believe it would be suitable if more were added.

General policing needs to be self-learning package as this isn't taught via College. Adding this as a self-learning package is more suitable then a training due to it will add more stress to the training team. This could include anything from how to conduct a stop and search (GOWISELY), how to do a traffic stop (on a civ) & basic legislation. I reckon if this was added to ERT, less issues would be raised to ERT Command due to it can assist with basic police knowledge and how to deal with civilians even better!

There is obviously more stuff that could be added to this self-learning package but, stop & searches, how to do a traffic stop (on a civ) and basic legislation is something ERT doesn't have currently from my knowledge.

Feel free to add any comments to this. The more the better.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
To add on, the self-learning packages do not need to be to lengthy. Just enough so someone can understand I guess.

Regarding the traffic stop on civs, that's something that should already be taught through college

+1 for additional self learning packages though!

Good morning, this is currently being reviewed by ERT command. Please stand by while we discuss this and come to a decision. Thank you

Good evening, I do like this idea very much. I think some more self learning that could lead to better RP is never a bad idea. I will more this to accepted but it will take some time to get these packages out