Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: Short-Sleeved ERT Uniform

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

KieranS

Reaction score
Website
k1e.io
RTPC has the option of having the short and long sleeved uniform still obviously keeping the thing that makes them stand out, their white hat. So, I'm thinking that ERT could have the option of short or long sleeved obviously keeping the black hat.

IRL response officers do have this choice under the condition they aren't on probation I believe. Short sleeves are overall more aesthetically pleasing anyway so I just figured it'd be a nice option to have.

Cheers.

Upvote 0
RTPC has the option of having the short and long sleeved uniform still obviously keeping the thing that makes them stand out, their white hat. So, I'm thinking that ERT could have the option of short or long sleeved obviously keeping the black hat.

IRL response officers do have this choice under the condition they aren't on probation I believe. Short sleeves are overall more aesthetically pleasing anyway so I just figured it'd be a nice option to have.

Cheers.

Hello @(SO48 / X-71) Kieran, Thank you for your suggestion. I don't see any particular reason why response don't have a short sleeve variant. It could have been for the sole reason of giving variation between the divisions other than the white Traffic cap. I will pass this suggestion onto the devs to look at and they will be able to let us know if it was left out on purpose or if they can look at adding this to the ERT Locker. :)

Thanks

@Prophet

I like this suggestion. I've always wanted an ERT short sleve variant and this will be an excellent addition to ERT!! 😁