Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: CIU new channel

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

John145

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: CIU new channel

Division: MET - RTPC

hello,
my suggestion is too maybe add a new channel for ciu as I don't believe a ciu scene is always a crime and I don't think it should be posted in the crime scene images channel if its non-crime related I and my second reason is that the crime scene images channel gets clogged up with all the cid work and when we go find a crn we usually get it mixed up or cid mess it up if a channel was created there would be probably more rtpc doing ciu as sometimes there are about 15 rtpc online but non of them are responding I feel like a channel would make this a lot better as I have heard that rtpc members are not wanting to do it because they cant find the ciu crn and there just sitting there scrolling for about 5-10 minutes and then just canceling the ciu scene and it just makes it just worst for the civs as they cant do scenes if no one is responding.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: CIU new channel

Division: MET - RTPC

hello,
my suggestion is too maybe add a new channel for ciu as I don't believe a ciu scene is always a crime and I don't think it should be posted in the crime scene images channel if its non-crime related I and my second reason is that the crime scene images channel gets clogged up with all the cid work and when we go find a crn we usually get it mixed up or cid mess it up if a channel was created there would be probably more rtpc doing ciu as sometimes there are about 15 rtpc online but non of them are responding I feel like a channel would make this a lot better as I have heard that rtpc members are not wanting to do it because they cant find the ciu crn and there just sitting there scrolling for about 5-10 minutes and then just canceling the ciu scene and it just makes it just worst for the civs as they cant do scenes if no one is responding.
Hello John, Thanks for your suggestion!

The recent change to merging CID/CIU numbers together somewhat fixes this, but it could change in the future.

OS3 Cobra
Roads Transport Policing Command

Hello John,

Thank you for your suggestion.

RTPC Command have reviewed this suggestion and it will be DENIED. We have changed this by RTPC and CID both going up by +1 CRN. Also, RTPC use /CIU and CID use /MPS.

Many thanks,
RTPC Command.