Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Met Police scorpion Team

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Robert s.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Met Police scorpion Team

Division: MET - RTPC

The met Police scorpion team is a team of the roads team that specialize in 2-wheeled chases and crimes.
they use a multiple choice of vehicles from cars (which is used with the spider team) to bikes (scorpion)
i feel like this division would be helpful in tackling bike crime in policemp.
the bike that is used it is a BMW F750GS

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Last time I heard the command speak about this, they removed interceptor since it isn't a driver level, to train people and allow them these extra things, to then say no and take it away to add this, so I don't think they wish to add this. However, if they do add it, it would be good to see them having specialities and will automatically take primary in a bike pursuit and TPAC will drop back to second third fourth etc whatever position is needed. I think that way it can be used as an additional training package and allows more immerse things and more things to look forward too.

Suggestion Title: Met Police scorpion Team

Division: MET - RTPC

The met Police scorpion team is a team of the roads team that specialize in 2-wheeled chases and crimes.
they use a multiple choice of vehicles from cars (which is used with the spider team) to bikes (scorpion)
i feel like this division would be helpful in tackling bike crime in policemp.
the bike that is used it is a BMW F750GS
Hello Robert,

Thank you for the suggestion. We are certainly aware of this part of MO8 irl and defintely think it would be a good addition sometime in the future. However, at this moment in time we think there is other sub-divison that would be added first and currently have our focus. I will pop this into declined for now.
Thank you again for the suggestion,
Leo OS2