Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Met Police Volvo V90 Traffic car (RTPC)

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Boggo

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Met Police Volvo V90 Traffic car (RTPC)

Division: MET - RTPC

My suggestion is to add the Volvo V90 to the MO8 fleet. It is realistic and used in real life and would only need a reskin of the Area Car V90 that you guys added. It would be an acceptional fleet addition and most RTPC will use it. (Also if you can add a unmarked version, Thanks!)

You can look online for more pictures.

- Police Constable Boggo -

DSU - Dog Handler
RTPC - Advanced Driver (Will be TPAC in 1 week)
NHS - LAS Advanced Paramedic

File(s) attached

Also you can buy it from here and just change the colour.

Attachments

• image_2023-07-30_091157969.png
    image_2023-07-30_091157969.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 19
  • image_2023-07-30_091220530.png
    image_2023-07-30_091220530.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: Met Police Volvo V90 Traffic car (RTPC)

Division: MET - RTPC

My suggestion is to add the Volvo V90 to the MO8 fleet. It is realistic and used in real life and would only need a reskin of the Area Car V90 that you guys added. It would be an acceptional fleet addition and most RTPC will use it. (Also if you can add a unmarked version, Thanks!)

You can look online for more pictures.

- Police Constable Boggo -

DSU - Dog Handler
RTPC - Advanced Driver (Will be TPAC in 1 week)
NHS - LAS Advanced Paramedic

File(s) attached

Also you can buy it from here and just change the colour.

+1

+1. IRL one of the two main Traffic Cars within the Met Police would indeed be the Volvo V90, alongside the already present BMW 530D G31, and adding this vehicle to the garage would just enhance the RTPC experience and take it to another level. very good suggestion!

I don't know about this one ARO already have a V90 so what's the point of RTPC having it?

I don't know about this one ARO already have a V90 so what's the point of RTPC having it?
Its going to be the only Volvo in the Met police garage + Its going to be everyone's fan favourite and all they really need to do is re skin the ARO Volvo V90.

Its going to be the only Volvo in the Met police garage + Its going to be everyone's fan favourite and all they really need to do is re skin the ARO Volvo V90.
That's why i don't think they should add it Right now you only see maximum of 3 if they add it you will see up to 20+ that's RTPC and ARO combined

yeah... nah. I have other plans for your garage ;)