Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Raptor Callsign

• Thread starter Deleted member 5106
  • Start date
The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
D

Deleted member 5106

Suggestion Title: Raptor Callsign

Division: MET - RTPC

Instead of using OC50+, why can't the callsign be added simply as Raptor 1-50 or something

MP MP active message, raptor 5 vehicle failing to stop etc sounds so much cooler and I *believe* it may be more realistic too. Example the scorpion division in real life use the callsign scorpion and thats what they're called. I believe raptor does the same.

Wouldn't see why this would be an issue if it doesn't cost anything to change, not changing the garage, not changing comms etc all it is doing is adding a bit more realism to it.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: Raptor Callsign

Division: MET - RTPC

Instead of using OC50+, why can't the callsign be added simply as Raptor 1-50 or something

MP MP active message, raptor 5 vehicle failing to stop etc sounds so much cooler and I *believe* it may be more realistic too. Example the scorpion division in real life use the callsign scorpion and thats what they're called. I believe raptor does the same.

Wouldn't see why this would be an issue if it doesn't cost anything to change, not changing the garage, not changing comms etc all it is doing is adding a bit more realism to it.
Raptor does the same yes

We have tried adding this multiple times but have been declined so unfortunately won't be able to further this suggestion