Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC : how to deal with a TOR (traffic offense report) for non NIP and NIP offenses.

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Tizzy2k

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RTPC : how to deal with a TOR (traffic offense report) for non NIP and NIP offenses.

Division: MET - RTPC

Hi all, a very small addition but I would like to suggest we teach how to deal with traffic stops and handing out TOR's if necessary, using the following format (IRL procedure)

Traffic Offence Report Caution
"I am reporting you for <OFFENCE>. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention NOW something which will later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

Traffic Offence Report Caution (NIP Offence)
"I am reporting you for the question of prosecuting you for the offence of <OFFENCE>. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention NOW something which will later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

Keys :
TOR = Traffic Offence Report
NIP = Notice of Intended Prosecution

Thanks all and I hope this is taken into consideration.
(This could even be implemented to ERT or Basic training as a self teaching course)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree with this fully.
I've seen a few NIPs in the post before too xd (not for me tho mwahah professional driver here)

I agree with this fully.
I've seen a few NIPs in the post before too xd (not for me tho mwahah professional driver here)
Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestions. This is something we would like to see implemented and are currently working on so stay tuned for details.
Thank you,
Leo OS2