Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: rtpc RP guide

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

John145

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RP guide

Division: MET - RTPC

hello,
just a quick suggestion from me which I think would help rtpc on the roleplay side and civ side my suggestion is to add maybe an roleplay guide as for example you pull over a certain marker and you can look at the guide and see what roleplay you can engage and what offences you can give and how to make the situation better hopefully this kinda makes sense, and this could be also used for different divisions,

John145,
OC69
rtpc Trainer.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: rtpc RP guide

hello,
just a quick suggestion from me which I think would help rtpc on the roleplay side and civ side my suggestion is to add maybe an roleplay guide as for example you pull over a certain marker and you can look at the guide and see what roleplay you can engage and what offences you can give and how to make the situation better hopefully this kinda makes sense, and this could be also used for different divisions,

John145,
OC69
rtpc Trainer.
I believe this would be good, they have it on the website for ert I believe I'm not to sure but I think this would be great for new intake :)

Suggestion Title: RP guide

hello,

John145,
OC69
rtpc Trainer.
Dear John,

Thank you for the suggestion. This is something I believe we were planning to make at some point, and this suggestion has prompted us to finalise it and look at getting this out.

Thank you,
Leo OS2