Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Spikes To Be Added to the following Cars Also to Change the Colour Of 2 Cars To Black

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Naylor34

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RTPC Spikes To Be Added to the following Cars Also to Change the Colour Of 2 Cars To Black

Division: MET - RTPC

The Following Cars In the RTPC Garage Have No Spikes And I think Its Crucial For us to Have access To be able to To use Our Tactics to Our full advantage

The following Car Has no SPikes

BMW One Series (Model-addpoloneseries)
Cupra Ateca Marked (Model-Cuprajeep)
Cupra Ateca Unmarked (Model-Cuprajeep1)
Cupra Marked (Model-CupraMKD)
Audi S4 Estate-(Model addpolaudis4old)
BMW 530D (Model-Addpolbmw530d)
G20 Marked (Model-Addpolg20m)
G20 Unmarked (Model-addpolg20um)

I also Think The following Car Should Be Black because Having them White Is an Abit Obvious Especially Of Tailing Someone

Audi S4 Estate (Model addpolaudis4old)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: RTPC Spikes To Be Added to the following Cars Also to Change the Colour Of 2 Cars To Black

The Following Cars In the RTPC Garage Have No Spikes And I think Its Crucial For us to Have access To be able to To use Our Tactics to Our full advantage

BMW One Series
Cupra Ateca Marked/Unmarked
Cupra Marked
Audi S4 Estate
BMW 530D

I also Think The following Car Should Be Black because Having them White Is an Abit Obvious Especially Of Tailing Someone

Audi S4 Estate
Cupra Ateca Unmarked
The G20 too

BMW One Series
Cupra Ateca Marked/Unmarked
Cupra Marked
Audi S4 Estate
BMW 530D

Audi S4 Estate
Cupra Ateca Unmarked

Maybe it could also be coded that county lines/tac ops vehicles can carry spikes, but only if active as RTPC so those who have those packs are still able to use the vehicles.

Now I'm no dev on the server, but it might be helpful to grab the spawn codes of the vehicles (which you can see in the bottom right of your screen when selecting a vehicle) and pasting them here too to make it easier for the devs :)

Now I'm no dev on the server, but it might be helpful to grab the spawn codes of the vehicles (which you can see in the bottom right of your screen when selecting a vehicle) and pasting them here too to make it easier for the devs :)
The spawncodes are in the brackets.

BMW One Series (Model-addpoloneseries)
Cupra Ateca Marked (Model-Cuprajeep)
Cupra Marked (Model-CupraMKD)
Audi S4 Estate-(Model addpolaudis4old)
BMW 530D (Model-Addpolbmw530d)
G20 Marked (Model-Addpolg20m)
G20 Unmarked (Model-addpolg20um)

Audi S4 Estate (Model addpolaudis4old)
Hello Naylor,

I will be moving this suggestion over to Pending Dev Review.

Thank you.

Hello,

@(OT1) Leo , can you confirm if the spikes still need adding please?

Thanks

Hello,

@(OT1) Leo , can you confirm if the spikes still need adding please?

Thanks
To my knowledge, at last check a couple were still missing even though the spikes were in the vehicle config. Will confirm and get back to you

The RTPC garage has since been changed, moving to declined as no longer relevant