Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC | Surron

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(OFC) Samk

Media Lead
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RTPC | Surron

Division: MET - RTPC

RTPC Surrons would be a nice addition.
Pictured below is them IRL
https://www.tiktok.com/@bluelightblits/video/7257586530288520474?_r=1&_t=8e98fLRNiqw

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Don't need any more vehicle suggestions if I am honest, we aren't getting anything currently.

Plus these are strictly for Scorpion assets who are only focussed on bikes, to which we don't have in policemp. So sadly -1
I mean I don't think anybody would be against a scorpion team being created, purely full of bikes on patrol and maybe a couple cars

I mean I don't think anybody would be against a scorpion team being created, purely full of bikes on patrol and maybe a couple cars
Problem is, afo have taken scorpion for some reason with the callsign CT-01. I wouldn't *mind* a scorpion team, but how would it be implemented with just bikes? Since gta physics and stuff we can't do things like they would in real life. I think we should just wait to see what the devs have in mind for our new garage and then we can go from there. I've decided to stop asking because more we ask, less chance we get hahah

Problem is, afo have taken scorpion for some reason with the callsign CT-01. I wouldn't *mind* a scorpion team, but how would it be implemented with just bikes? Since gta physics and stuff we can't do things like they would in real life. I think we should just wait to see what the devs have in mind for our new garage and then we can go from there. I've decided to stop asking because more we ask, less chance we get hahah
Fairly sure the scorpion teams have both bikes and cars I have a vid somewhere

Fairly sure the scorpion teams have both bikes and cars I have a vid somewhere
Yeah they do. When I say just bikes, we have no tactics for them lol in game because of physics and server limitations

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We are currently looking at changing some aspects of RTPC and our garage will be looked at in time.

As such, i will move this to DECLINED