Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC TL

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Ryan Marsh

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RTPC TL

Division: MET - RTPC

I think it would be cool for RTPC TLs to be able to hand out spike star and interceptor to the division members. this is because typically RTPC sergeants have more work to do out of PMP than TLs do so we see more about peoples potential and skills and improvement. as well as this as TLs we should be fairly capable due to our knowledge a good spike strip. EG good comms positioning ETC, This allows us to interact with the division more and all together give the division a goal to reach.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

I think it would be cool for RTPC TLs to be able to hand out spike star and interceptor to the division members. this is because typically RTPC sergeants have more work to do out of PMP than TLs do so we see more about peoples potential and skills and improvement. as well as this as TLs we should be fairly capable due to our knowledge a good spike strip. EG good comms positioning ETC, This allows us to interact with the division more and all together give the division a goal to reach.
I like this, im not command but it would prob bring their stress/jobs down and give Tls some more things!

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for the suggestion. After discussing this as command we have decided to allow TLs to hand out spikes stars (more info in thread) but unfortunately not have the ability to give out interceptor for a few reasons. You are still as always allowed to recommend people for interceptor just not sign off on yourself

Thank you,
Leo OS2