Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: SEG Whistles

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: SEG Whistles

Division: MET - RTPC

Is it possible to somehow add a whistle sound for SEG? I don't know if it could be added as like a siren option just on SEG bikes? Obviously the whistle sound wouldn't be non stop as a siren option but same kinda speed as it would be in real life (hopefully that makes some form of sense).

Upvote 1

Is it possible to somehow add a whistle sound for SEG? I don't know if it could be added as like a siren option just on SEG bikes? Obviously the whistle sound wouldn't be non stop as a siren option but same kinda speed as it would be in real life (hopefully that makes some form of sense).

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion. I personally really like the idea of this and think it would be a great addition to SEG if it where to be accepted and then further implemented by the Dev Team. I will await the RTPC Command Team to review this suggestion and make a decision on how they wish to go forward with it. :)

Thanks,
Kian (E1)
Chief Inspector

I like this idea, Maybe like if you held down a key it would play a whistle sound just like the siren

I like this idea but I'm not too sure if it's possible due to the way sirens/horns work. I'll pop it over to dev review and let them respond if it's possible.

Thanks!