Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Training reqeust | RTPC

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

David Hike

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello,

I would like to make the suggestion of adding ways you can recap certian tactics (or specific parts of RTPC training) etc.

For example:

An indivudal can request to be retaught TPAC tactics such as a motorway box.

How will this work?

RTPC command should add the option(s) onto the training request form, this would then be assigned to an RTPC trainer.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

I would like to make the suggestion of adding ways you can recap certian tactics (or specific parts of RTPC training) etc.

For example:

How will this work?

RTPC command should add the option(s) onto the training request form, this would then be assigned to an RTPC trainer.
You can always contact a trainer in a non-formal way to see if they can assist. Trainers have been posting non-formal retrainings in the musteroom but no one seems to be interacting. Personally wouldn't see the benefit, and probably will just cause longer waits etc.

When I was a trainer for RTPC, I had a few people come up to me and ask if we could go over a certain tactic or just go over a certain part within the slides.

Was quick, yet beneficial for that person.

As freddie said, this would likely just add delays

Hello,

For example:

How will this work?

I have done it plenty times, Just ask a trainer and they will go through everything you need help with. You should be able to do this with any division to be honest. All the training teams are always happy to jump in help out.

Moving to divisional suggestions

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We are currently looking at changing some aspects of RTPC and the way we handle training. We are looking at implementing this

As such, i will move this to ACCEPTED