Accepted Moderation - Make the F2 mod requests come up under "Active Backup Requests"

The suggestion has been accepted.

Hank Voight_

NHS Trainer
Reaction score
Hello,

I propose for the moderation team, we make the F2 backup request people can do in-game show up under Active Backup Request for moderators to see outstanding requests. It happens to me sometimes I can see the request come up but forget the name of the person that requested and then have to try and hope they respond in chat. It may be a small minute thing but I can really see it help out other moderators + see what moderator requests are outstanding :)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

I propose for the moderation team, we make the F2 backup request people can do in-game show up under Active Backup Request for moderators to see outstanding requests. It happens to me sometimes I can see the request come up but forget the name of the person that requested and then have to try and hope they respond in chat. It may be a small minute thing but I can really see it help out other moderators + see what moderator requests are outstanding :)
and maybe when pressed enter you tp to them 👀

and maybe when pressed enter you tp to them 👀
That is something I didn’t think about at all. That would elevate it even more. However I could see this taking quite a while to develop and just having it on F2 would suffice if it got accepted :)

Hello,

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I like the idea, will admit sometimes when you're mid-interaction it's relatively easy to miss. It will go in, in the next update.

Thanks