Accepted Motorways on the server

• Thread starter Deleted member 5106
  • Start date
The suggestion has been accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5106

We need to completely BLOCK off them random open bits in the motorways. Completely unrealistic and would be much better if you had to drive to the next junction to go back. Also stops civs just going round and round and round in circles on the motorway which is unrealistic. Nothing else to say really.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
it was done, then it was undone because there were so many complaints about people having to go all the way to sandy to turn around when there was a call in the city that they had been dispatched to

Well that sucks lol you can’t just pop a u turn on the m25 😂 I think it should be re-added
TBF, Freddie has a point. If they want a realistic experience as an emergency service worker then they should experience having to go 1 maybe 2 miles extra to a call. You don't see people on traffic cops flipping U-Turns down the middle of the M25 😂

We need to completely BLOCK off them random open bits in the motorways. Completely unrealistic and would be much better if you had to drive to the next junction to go back. Also stops civs just going round and round and round in circles on the motorway which is unrealistic. Nothing else to say really.
+1

7 days and I don’t see any -1 comments from RTPC or anyone for that matter. Unless they’re hiding behind the anonymous downvote then I believe it would be an appreciated change on the server.

Yes it’s inconvenient but it’s realistic

Agreed, super unrealistic to see people making a U Turn on the M25, IRL that wouldn’t happen, it’s way to dangerous. I would love to see this implemented. It provides more realism as well, having to drive up to the next junction in order to get to a call. Definitely got a +1 from me on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.