My first update as Commissioner

Winmace

Reaction score
1500x500(3).jpg

My first update as a Commissioner. Thank you for taking the time to read this

I would like to congratulate the indivduals who are taking up new Command Positions in the community.

Danny, congratulations on taking up Chief Inspector of training, we have no doubt you'll be great in your new role.

James, congratulations on your promotion to Superintendent, you have absolutely earned it and we look forward to see continued hard and great work from you.

Avery, congratulations on your promotion to Chief Superintendent, you are consistently showing your ability to lead in difficult situations, we all look forward to see this continue in your new role.

There will be downtime tomorrow, Tuesday 06 July 2021 from 16:30 roughly for a period of time, we are planning for an hour downtime however we cannot confirm if this will take longer or less time. We will keep you updated as we find out more.

We are happy to announce that there is an update due out tomorrow, Tuesday 06 July 2021, this update is the main reason we will be having downtime as it is pushed to the live build. This update will be game changing and we hope you are excited as we are. The development team have been working very hard to make sure this was achievable with the coding and assets behind it, and the command team have been working hard to make sure bugs are caught early with help from the donators who make this possible. Remember the development team and Command team are not paid for their time so it goes a really long way when people say thank you, and tell them well done. So from me to everyone, thank you for making PoliceMP what it is today, you are great.

On another note, please take your time to read the new update to the rules page on the forums, it has been modified and rules added / adapted to meet the current requirements of the server and community, failure to read and update yourself with the rules will not be an excuse for breaking the rules we have.

A number of rules have been added to the page and you can find them through the "Rules" button at the top of the forum page or through the link at the bottom of this post, thank you for taking your time to read this update.

I am planning to make this a regular thing where possible, and if you like this idea please give feedback and let me know by liking this post.

https://policemp.com/forum/index.php?threads/rules-correct-as-of-05-07-2021-please-take-your-time-to-read-these.3677/

Last edited: