Declined My idea to make it feel more like London

The suggestion has been declined.

EXOTICPLAYERZ1

Reaction score
My idea is for the dev team is for them to make the queen / Kings buckingham palace at the golf club in the city as i think might be a great way to draw people to the server and maybe have a AI queen or king at postal 662 or have queen / Kings roleplays this would be interesting to see and would be great for the server in my own option.

I think this will be a fun idea to make it feel more like London and for us to bring people to the server to play and support the growing community in FIVEM

My other idea is for the shard to be added replacing the maze back tower at postal 391 and for people to have access to the shard to go to the top of the shard and see the views across the city players wold be able to take fantastic screenshots and again this may draw people to play POLICEMP a lot more.

One more suggestion is for double decker buses on the roads as well

Hope you like my suggestions and any feedback would be great or what you think.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
My idea is for the dev team is for them to make the queen / Kings buckingham palace at the golf club in the city as i think might be a great way to draw people to the server and maybe have a AI queen or king at postal 662 or have queen / Kings roleplays this would be interesting to see and would be great for the server in my own option.

I think this will be a fun idea to make it feel more like London and for us to bring people to the server to play and support the growing community in FIVEM

My other idea is for the shard to be added replacing the maze back tower at postal 391 and for people to have access to the shard to go to the top of the shard and see the views across the city players wold be able to take fantastic screenshots and again this may draw people to play POLICEMP a lot more.

One more suggestion is for double decker buses on the roads as well

Hope you like my suggestions and any feedback would be great or what you think.
New AFO sub division could go with it, AFO would get involved also FSD. I think this is great.. We already have normal england/london busses in the game. Just not double decker. Not to sure about 391 but other than good suggesstion

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

Whilst I do agree to have Buckingham palace or the shard would make the game much more realistic, in reality, it would take weeks if not months of solid work to create such assets. We all do development as a hobby in free time, and it's simply not something we could commit to. The value in return would also be limited, whilst we would stand out from other communities even more, the benefit to the player base would be quite limited.

Thanks