Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Ap Vehicles

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

RoadRunner

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Ap Vehicles

Division: NHS/LAS

I'm not sure if this has been raised or if something is in the pipeline. However I wonder if it is possible to update, or add to the current vehicles available to AP level currently their is only 3 available and I only ever see one of the three used mainly the skoda vrs, to add to the realism and have more variety I wonder if we could perhaps update or refresh the AP garage. Sorry if this has been asked previously. I couldn't see a forum suggestion.

Ap's where I am based have a wide range of fleet from vw transporters (similar to HART)

BMW 2 SERIES.

BMW X5

VOLVO ESTATE.

VOLVO XC 60.

SKODA VRS

VAUXHALL 4X4 (can't mind the exact model)

VW TIGUAN

NISSAN PATHFINDER (RURAL STATION)

Again,
I thank the hard work put in from all the devs and everyone.

the list above is just for example

Upvote 0
Hello RoadRunner,

I'm with you on the fact that the AP garage is fairly outdated and hasn't had any updates for a very long while now. I'll be more than happy to move this to pending developer review, however if you have any model suggestions (i.e. store links) do pop them in here.

We appreciate the work the development team have done so far for the NHS, as such this would not be a priority for implementation.

Many thanks for your contribution,

Hello RoadRunner,

I'm with you on the fact that the AP garage is fairly outdated and hasn't had any updates for a very long while now. I'll be more than happy to move this to pending developer review, however if you have any model suggestions (i.e. store links) do pop them in here.

We appreciate the work the development team have done so far for the NHS, as such this would not be a priority for implementation.

Many thanks for your contribution,

Hi Josh just a few links I have found from five M skins or modles

Below is a skin I found for the bmw x5 ARV or traffic unmarked I believe we have in game at the moment but I'm not 100% sure.

Audi esate as another suggestion however not sure how easy it is to do these things and i appreciate that its alot of time to do

Attachments

• 1677129979548.png
    1677129979548.png
    273.9 KB · Views: 3