Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS Doctor Cars

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(XI1) Penguinn

Inspector
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: HEMS Doctor Cars

Division: NHS/LAS

We've made this before, however for HEMS in general. This suggestion is for the HEMS Doctors,

Currently we have an Audi, which leans to one side, indicators are inside the mirrors and overall looks broken
Then we have a Land rover, to which the Ambulance is faster than, and the lightbar is horrible and only flashes at the front, with the back off or the back with the front off constantly

Doctor is an application based position within HEMS, and it would be great to expand the cars Doctors have access to, as most of the ones suggested are currently used in real life by HEMS Doctors/CCP's

I was suggesting to add a BMW X1, BMW I3, VOLVO XC60, VOLVO XC90 If not all of them, a couple

Was also adding in to see if HEMS Doctors could get access to an unmarked car, as currently Advanced Paramedic's get access to unmarked cars

And if none at all, can the current cars be fixed?

File(s) attached

Attachments

• BMW I3 Suggestion.jpg
    BMW I3 Suggestion.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Volvo Suggestion.jpg
    Volvo Suggestion.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 41
  • X1 Suggestion.jpg
    X1 Suggestion.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 43
  • VOLVO X.jpg
    VOLVO X.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 44
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: HEMS Doctor Cars

Division: NHS/LAS

We've made this before, however for HEMS in general. This suggestion is for the HEMS Doctors,

Currently we have an Audi, which leans to one side, indicators are inside the mirrors and overall looks broken
Then we have a Land rover, to which the Ambulance is faster than, and the lightbar is horrible and only flashes at the front, with the back off or the back with the front off constantly

Doctor is an application based position within HEMS, and it would be great to expand the cars Doctors have access to, as most of the ones suggested are currently used in real life by HEMS Doctors/CCP's

I was suggesting to add a BMW X1, BMW I3, VOLVO XC60, VOLVO XC90 If not all of them, a couple

Was also adding in to see if HEMS Doctors could get access to an unmarked car, as currently Advanced Paramedic's get access to unmarked cars

And if none at all, can the current cars be fixed?

File(s) attached
+1

+1 recently getting doctor I have discovered how broken the cars are.

But my one big question where did the Mach-E go??

Hopefully the cars are fixed or replaced!!

Mach-E went when Police Subscriber got a Mach-E... It's a shame, Was a really nice car. Doctors loved it!
+1 recently getting doctor I have discovered how broken the cars are.

But my one big question where did the Mach-E go??

Hopefully the cars are fixed or replaced!!

Mach-E went when Police Subscriber got a Mach-E... It's a shame, Was a really nice car. Doctors loved it!
That is a shame, not to sure how a police suggestion effects Dr. But hopefully we get the XC90 or a new shiny Dr. Car

For a whole 2 TL's, have more cars and better cars then the entire HEMS Team all together haha, worth a try
This is categorically untrue, They certainly don't have more cars.

HEMS TL's have 2 Vehicles, Xc90 and the new TL Vehicle, Of which 1 is a newer version of whats in the HEMS Garage.

These are not only used by 2 TL's, and are used by the wider command team.

We are provided vehicles as and when newer vehicles are available by the development team,

This is categorically untrue, They certainly don't have more cars.

HEMS TL's have 2 Vehicles, Xc90 and the new TL Vehicle, Of which 1 is a newer version of whats in the HEMS Garage.

These are not only used by 2 TL's, and are used by the wider command team.

We are provided vehicles as and when newer vehicles are available by the development team,
Not going to argue within a divisional suggestion, however, having the command get 2 "brand new" cars is fantastic, but the suggestion revolves around HEMS / HEMS Doctor cars, as they appear a little bit outdated compared to the cars used "in real life" - I have provided "updated" cars within the suggestion, which as you can see are there ready to go, and a little re-skin etc which I appreciate takes time and effort

Currently the HEMS Doctor garage is bare, with the reasons stated above

- Landrover is slow, light bar/when lights are on look dreadful - an box Ambo is faster than the Doctor Car currently
- Audi has bugged indicators and is off at one side

Although they may seem minor, for those playing on the role for hours and hours on end it gets a little bit annoying, and almost seem like they were just "thrown" in to be there, which shouldn't be the case

I appreciate your comment, and took onboard that other Command may use the HEMS cars, however I personally don't see them being used all too often and think HEMS would benefit even from the updated Skoda

Only HEMS TLs have access to the TL Cars, No other NHS Command have access..

NHS TLs only have access to their own TL Cars (Except HART TL Car, They can see it as it's in the main garage, Still shouldn't be used by them though).
Not going to argue within a divisional suggestion, however, having the command get 2 "brand new" cars is fantastic, but the suggestion revolves around HEMS / HEMS Doctor cars, as they appear a little bit outdated compared to the cars used "in real life" - I have provided "updated" cars within the suggestion, which as you can see are there ready to go, and a little re-skin etc which I appreciate takes time and effort

Currently the HEMS Doctor garage is bare, with the reasons stated above

- Landrover is slow, light bar/when lights are on look dreadful - an box Ambo is faster than the Doctor Car currently
- Audi has bugged indicators and is off at one side

Although they may seem minor, for those playing on the role for hours and hours on end it gets a little bit annoying, and almost seem like they were just "thrown" in to be there, which shouldn't be the case

I appreciate your comment, and took onboard that other Command may use the HEMS cars, however I personally don't see them being used all too often and think HEMS would benefit even from the updated Skoda

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. Due to the recent announcement we will no longer be able to use branded vehicles. As such, I will be moving this to DECLINED.