Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS AP Forms

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Ivousek

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: LAS AP Forms

Division: NHS/LAS

Hello,

I'd like to suggest a change to current content of AP Deployment form.

In the one AP Deployment form we use now, we have to list every scene we attended with all the medication adn treatments we used.

I was told that this is because NHS Command would like to see which scenes we attend the most and what medications/procedures are the most used ones. I get that, it can be a good information for the command as they can assess what do we do the most and then utilise this information in various ways.

However, I think it would be better if the Deployment form was really only a deployment form.

Hence I suggest the following:
In my opinion, it would be better if we did one individual form for every scene we attend. It would be more realistic, as IRL you have to do this, at least here and we wouldn't have to memorize or write down the information needed to fill out the form after our shift is over. It would serve its purpose and at least for me, it would make things easier.

Thanks.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello ivousek
Thank you for the suggestion however I'm going to decline it as we are currently working alongside control in developing PRFs and many other forms that will be done in game. By adding this we would be adding even more work to a AP's workload.
Thanks