Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New AI LAS Callouts

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(TL2) Centrix

NHS Team Leader
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New AI LAS Callouts

Division: NHS/LAS

Similarly to LFB Clock fires auto spawning. We could have a system which allows LAS to clock on and attend AI Callouts utilising the medical script. For example, We clock on as LAS and overtime will we get a little notification pop up with a waypoint leading us to a patient. When we arrive we press a set key bind which brings up the medical UI from the nearest injured AI which we can then stabilise, Treat and Transport. Maybe as a point system like the Blood bikes or Lawsons Delivery missions.

Just allows Paramedics to attend callouts and be active while there is limited things to do. I can understand this may take time to inject into the game but I feel would be a successful push for LAS.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think this i a really nice suggestions and i would like to see it implemented in game

Hello Centrix,

Currently we don't see the need for this due to the amount of calls we recieve as a Tree, As a Tree we experience busy moments when the units are available. Having AI Callouts would just increase the pressure on the Division during these times.

As such this is not something we would be looking to move forward with at this moment in time, However as always we may revisit this in the future should the need for it arise.

As per above we will Decline this at the moment in time.