Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Old Style Landover HART (SORT)

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmxt

Banned
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Suggestion Title: Old Style Landover HART (SORT)

Division: NHS/LAS

As we know we have a very limited car selection in HART - For say HART Incident commander / initial scene command of HART we could utilise the use of a faster vehicle to be able too access the situation and report back etc.

It could also be used as an advanced unit for SORT - Has biological / chemical suits in the back or protective equipment to initially deal with scenes till backup arrives , Also hold ballistic equipment such as the newer version vehicle we have already but this can be utilised as an off road / all terrain SORT vehicle. Adverse weather unit as we know how robust these cars are when handling in Heavy Rain / Snow etc.

Give us a wider range of cars as well. As currently we only have 2 we regularly use due too needing certain requirements - this not only matches the PRV but could out perform it as it is off road worthy / robust and heavy grip on the road / quicker and more efficient.

In game we could use this so when we are on standby as HART and they need paramedics to go to a scene instead of having to switch over, we utilise this vehicle so that we are quicker to a scene and act as paramedics giving us more of a clinical role as such, save us being on standby like i was for 4 hrs getting no calls - gives us more enjoyment knowing we can deploy to a scene but also if we are called during a scene we have the accessibility to deploy and respond using this car

Probs wont be seen as I'm seeing it but have a little eye opener

File(s) attached

Attachments

• SORT.jpg
    SORT.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 7
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi madmxt,

Thanks for your suggestion!

At the moment, the HART Team have access to the 2015 Land Rover Discovery which is currently used as part of a SORT response as per the defined HART deployment criteria. This can be used in conjunction with the HART Sprinter ICU.

All HART vehicles, except the ATV Carrier, are off-road capable and do not require authorisation to do so. Those who are L2 trained have access to the 2010 Nissan Navara IRU which is an RRV that carries the basic equipment for off-road rescues (i.e. cave rescues, missing persons and cliff-side incidents). This can be deployed alongside the ATV Carrier and Polaris. Please see attached file.

The team have been working very hard over the last few weeks to perform an internal review of HART and assess how we can further involve the division in to clinical practice without it having a large effect on the integrity of LAS. I can assure you that some large changes are in the pipeline and will be introduced to HART within the near future.

With this said, I'll decline your suggestion for now.

Many thanks,

Attachments

• 1685517458499.png
    1685517458499.png
    251 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.