Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Segmented Body Parts

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

MissAntador

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Segmented Body Parts

Division: NHS/LAS

I believe it'd be useful if body parts could be segmented. This would simultaneously add the ability to add more varied injuries and treatments and also add the ability to have a larger quantity of injuries.

For example, you could expand the torso area into the abdomen and the chest. That would open up opportunities to split the abdominal injuries (e.g spleen, abdominal internal bleeding) away from the chest injuries (e.g pneumothorax, haemothorax, cracked or broken ribs, punctured lungs, SCWs).

You could then expand the arm into the shoulder, the upper arm, the elbow, the forearm and the hand. Broken fingers, dislocated shoulders, open fractures of the humerus or radius.

It'd open up a whole range of potential injuries and injury areas that don't currently exist with the system as it stands, give more complexity to the jobs of paramedics and open up additional areas for continued professional development opportunities.

Upvote 4
+1 from me think this would really help adding more scenes for NHS and more injures to help NHS understand

Once fractures are implemented into the med system, I feel this would link in well soon after.

Once fractures are implemented into the med system, I feel this would link in well soon after.
Like I said, it opens up a whole world of new and potentially more complex RP and medical system injuries that aren't necessarily as possible in the current state of the system.

Hi @MissAntador

I believe this is currently being looked into. Therefore, I'll put this to pending dev review.

Thanks for the suggestion