Accepted No .10 Downing street

The suggestion has been accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(RS6) JakeH

Reaction score
Hello,
With the recent addition of PaDP/ DPG to AFO i was thinking maybe we could get Sinners mod shop's 10 Downing street added to the game. This will give Civs the chance to put on a wider variety of scenes, It will also give the map a more london feel and the chance to utilise PaDP /DPG and SEG

Here is a preview video:

Here is the link to the Store: https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/5376828

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,
With the recent addition of PaDP/ DPG to AFO i was thinking maybe we could get Sinners mod shop's 10 Downing street added to the game. This will give Civs the chance to put on a wider variety of scenes, It will also give the map a more london feel. It also gives the chance to utilise PaDP and DPG

Here is a preview video:

Here is the link to the Store: https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/5376828
Amazing Idea, would really enhance roleplay. Would be a great addition to the server!

This would be a great addition to the server and make for some great RP scenarios! Hoping we can add this to PMP!

This would be a great addition and make people want to join PaDP even more. Since the release of PaDP we have been patrolling postal 699, which is currently '10 Downing Street' If we had this, it would make PaDP role play feel much more realistic and make CIV scenes more enjoyable.

This would be a great addition and make people want to join PaDP even more. Since the release of PaDP we have been patrolling postal 699, which is currently '10 Downing Street' If we had this, it would make PaDP role play feel much more realistic and make CIV scenes more enjoyable.
One of the main reasons i would love for this to be added, it would enhance the Roleplay so much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.