Declined Opening NCA

The suggestion has been declined.

RayRobertson

Police Constable
Reaction score
I would be glad to open NCA also let people make mafias if I can’t open NCA I would also be glad if someone else would open it thank you!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I am pretty sure this wont happen as PoliceMP only has the divisions they need and I doubt they will be implementing more anytime soon.

So we had the whole batting back and forth with NCA about a year ago, and decided against it going forwards.
This was because it's essentially what CID do, but not police, so they'd exist under a police branch but not be police so exist outside at the same time, and caused a boat-load of headaches and confusion.
Whilst i appreciate that this is an IRL thing and appreciate the work they do, we won't at this time be taking steps to replicate an agency similar to them, or implement them into the server.
On a further note, we also won't be allowing people make mafias. We are an emergency services roleplaying server, not a civ-life where you find people making mafias. Crime Groups are occasionally formed by civilians in planned events to make storylines, however that's the closest you're going to get to people making mafias.
With this said, i'll be moving this to declined.