Organised traffic check points

Luke Hobbs

Reaction score
Probably a weird one, however I have the idea of closing down a road to make a single carriage drive thru where officers can make random stops on cars and check details nothing should be needed to be added in game to make this happen, I just had the idea because although people may have tax, insurance and mot what’s to say they ain’t carrying something illegal or driving under the influence only 1 or 2 officers should be needed for this. Again just a thought.

Hi mate,

You sound like you would enjoy RPU. Within RPU you would be able to organise this and perhaps collaborate with ERT. I advice you keep a watch of the #open-applications to see when we next open!

Hi mate,

You sound like you would enjoy RPU. Within RPU you would be able to organise this and perhaps collaborate with ERT. I advice you keep a watch of the #open-applications to see when we next open!
Hi mate, to be honest I think I would enjoy RPU, it’s just the training I’m rubbish with comms , I use controller and keyboard it would be mega hard trying to use coms and pursuing a suspect haha

Probably a weird one, however I have the idea of closing down a road to make a single carriage drive thru where officers can make random stops on cars and check details nothing should be needed to be added in game to make this happen, I just had the idea because although people may have tax, insurance and mot what’s to say they ain’t carrying something illegal or driving under the influence only 1 or 2 officers should be needed for this. Again just a thought.

Hi Accessdenied902,

This is already in place within RPU and AFO. Both divisions receive relevant training to set-up unarmed and armed traffic stops, therefore I'll move this to accepted.

Thanks,
Intrise