PCSO Introduction AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I have just had what I personally believe would be a fantastic idea for new cadets/PCSO's to the sever.
Would it be possible to have an AI character outside mission row called something along the lines of "Basic Trainer" where this AI character would show something like a text box or a small cinematic camera flyover for each person that talks/interacts with this AI character on where to:

1. How to change clothing.
2. Where to get a car/PT Van from.
3. Where to book people in at.
4. Connect to discord and type !pc to start PC application.

(Or even a information board outside mission row,)
Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion.

Last edited:
i think this will help a lot of new people for when thay come in to the game and will stop all the messers

Good afternoon,

I have just had what I personally believe would be a fantastic idea for new cadets/PCSO's to the sever.
Would it be possible to have an AI character outside mission row called something along the lines of "Basic Trainer" where this AI character would show something like a text box or a small cinematic camera flyover for each person that talks/interacts with this AI character on where to:

(Or even a information board outside mission row, As suggested by TInkywinky RS3)
Fantastic idea!

Great idea! Would definitely provide guidance for new players on the server!

Great idea! Would definitely provide guidance for new players on the server!
Absolutely. We need something small that can just guide new players where to go and get started. Its unfair on new cadets joining the server to be told of for not getting cars from the garage as they do not know where the garage is, And to be fair the blue circle only spawns in when you're on top of it so it can be easily missed.

This would be amazing, An information board which also included the ruled too.

This would be amazing, An information board which also included the ruled too.
100% it should/would stop most people messing around then, stealing cars from outside mission row, and also help the people who want to do PT on where to take them and how to book them in.

Any updates on this idea? :)
Thank you.

Good afternoon,

4. Connect to discord and type !pc to start PC application.

(Or even a information board outside mission row, As suggested by TInkywinky RS3)
I think this would be a great idea.

Thanks for the suggestion,

I like this idea, we will be implementing something like this in the future. I will accept this on the basis of the principle although the finished product may vary from what's described here due to GTA's limitations.

Cheers, PMP Dev Team

Status
Not open for further replies.