Accepted Pepper spray

The suggestion has been accepted.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Patchi

Thanks for your suggestion.

Pepper spray was added previously but alot of misuse of this lead to its removal. It may return in the future, but that would be the discretion of Senior Staff/Devs

I will leave this on pending for the time being

Thanks

Hello Patchi

Pepper spray was added previously but alot of misuse of this lead to its removal. It may return in the future, but that would be the discretion of Senior Staff/Devs

I will leave this on pending for the time being

Thanks
While I understand the previous issues I do think it's not fair to punish everyone based on the actions of others. Surely they would face the same disciplinary process as someone abusing a taser or other weapon. Having said that I wasn't part of this server during the time of pepper spray and I have heard it was awful.

Hello

Yes, as mentioned in a previous post, this was not meant to be implemented at the time and therefore it was very heavily abused by a large number of people. The best course of action at the time was to remove the ability to use it. I understand we shouldn't punish everyone based on the actions of others, but this was a large amount of the server, therefore it was best to remove

This could return in the future, therefore i will leave this pending as the decision is down to the devs and senior staff.

Thanks

Hi Patchi,

The pepper spray was initially added to everyone including PCSOs. The intention has been for it to be a new tool for PCSOs, although with the growth of the server and the increase of trolls it will not be happening. We will trial this out with smaller groups to see the reception in the near future.

Thanks,