Closed - Acknowledged PMPRP Shader

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(OM1) Centrix

LHS Operations Managers
Reaction score
Bring the shaders which the RP Community server has onto the main PMP server, Even with a graphics mod (QuantV, NVE etc) The PMP shader looks bland and boring compared to the RP server. Seems very outdated. Would help myself and other media team capture those better photos and videos

Bring the shaders which the RP Community server has onto the main PMP server, Even with a graphics mod (QuantV, NVE etc) The PMP shader looks bland and boring compared to the RP server. Seems very outdated. Would help myself and other media team capture those better photos and videos
Hello @(TL2) Centrix

Thank you for your suggestion. I too agree that server side shaders could help enhance visuals and the immersions. However it could also seriously impact server performance and causes compatibility issues. Currently as we are still a growing and developing server over in PMPRP, we still have an extensive list of resources and custom scripts that are yet to be implemented. Once we move to beta stages, we may circle back and review this. In the meantime, you may continue on using client side graphic mods to enhance your visuals for media.

Status
Not open for further replies.