Accepted Point to point radio feature

The suggestion has been accepted.

Kes

Aux Trainer
Reaction score
Helllooooo

Could there be a feature on the radio system so you can point to point directly to another players radio in order to communicate with them. Something that can be done IRL.

This feature could work by bringing up the radio and dialing the user number (number usually next to players name) or could feature as a option in one of the menus.

Would clear up the radio rather than requesting a P2P and using radio time to arrange a meet up location (for example).

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Helllooooo

Could there be a feature on the radio system so you can point to point directly to another players radio in order to communicate with them. Something that can be done IRL.

This feature could work by bringing up the radio and dialing the user number (number usually next to players name) or could feature as a option in one of the menus.

Would clear up the radio rather than requesting a P2P and using radio time to arrange a meet up location (for example).
Personally think it would make everything a lot smoother in terms of channel use and efficiency, especially for units in RTPC, AFO etc for incidents.

Agree with ben, this would be amazing, would absolutely love it.

Hello Kes,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I believe the current radio script does not allow P2P Radio. Although I am aware we are looking for alternatives. I'll move this to accepted, although no ETA.

Thanks