Suggestion Accepted Police Staff "Division"

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.
D

Deleted member 5106

So recently, I have been roleplaying as "Police Staff" in MRPD at the front desk to roleplay for any civ to come in to report crimes, thefts, put comments, inquiries etc. I was then joined by Jezus and Nick which has led to multiple hours of decent roleplay with about a dozen civs coming in with unique reports, roleplay scenes and ideas to keep us entertained.

I believe this could actually be something which could easily be added to allow for further roleplay since it clearly is showing its worth within the server since people find it quite enjoyable, including civs.

We could add things such as Complaints forms, thank you forms which can be filled out by police staff when a civ approaches us at the desk to tell us, we could have crime report forms which if civs wanted they could make it a case and it could be sent over to ERT SGTs or any division which is appropriate and they can then continue the roleplay through there. I believe this would make roleplay much better for everyone, including civs.

Here are a few pictures below, which include the met commissioner joining us at front desk! (They're in discord picture links since the pictures are too large quality to be attached on forum)

I am more than open to take have in depth conversations about this.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Completely agree. Had a great time RPing it and felt very realistic. Taking simple reports and offering advice was really good. Also RPing helping police officers with providing them paperwork and tea's and coffees. Ended up dealing with 5 different reports, one male got arrested. Was extremely fun and a great extra way for Civs to RP some lower level crimes. Would really like to see this added!

So recently, I have been roleplaying as "Police Staff" in MRPD at the front desk to roleplay for any civ to come in to report crimes, thefts, put comments, inquiries etc. I was then joined by Jezus and Nick which has led to multiple hours of decent roleplay with about a dozen civs coming in with unique reports, roleplay scenes and ideas to keep us entertained.

I believe this could actually be something which could easily be added to allow for further roleplay since it clearly is showing its worth within the server since people find it quite enjoyable, including civs.

We could add things such as Complaints forms, thank you forms which can be filled out by police staff when a civ approaches us at the desk to tell us, we could have crime report forms which if civs wanted they could make it a case and it could be sent over to ERT SGTs or any division which is appropriate and they can then continue the roleplay through there. I believe this would make roleplay much better for everyone, including civs.

Here are a few pictures below, which include the met commissioner joining us at front desk! (They're in discord picture links since the pictures are too large quality to be attached on forum)

I am more than open to take have in depth conversations about this.
We need this!!