PoliceMP Instagram and TikTok

Dman4

Reaction score
My suggestion is to create a PoliceMP Instagram and Tiktok account to add to our twitter account, expanding our reach and spreading the good word of the server near and far. TikTok is especially good for reach, and besides attracting new officers, we all love to see our #media pictures ending up on the socials!

I would be happy to help with the running of the accounts if needed, but I recognise that there are better qualified and more senior staff members for this.

As much as I despise TikTok. I do think this would be great addition to the social media side of PMP. The YouTube Channel has some great vids already and some have lots of views, I know 1 PCSO was streaming PMP on TiKtok and was generating a lot of views.

I also despise TikTok and it's data gathering addictiveness, but for reaching audiences, there's nothing like it

My suggestion is to create a PoliceMP Instagram and Tiktok account to add to our twitter account, expanding our reach and spreading the good word of the server near and far. TikTok is especially good for reach, and besides attracting new officers, we all love to see our #media pictures ending up on the socials!

I would be happy to help with the running of the accounts if needed, but I recognise that there are better qualified and more senior staff members for this.

Hey Dman4,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We are currently looking at expanding the presence of PoliceMP online, as part of which we are looking at our media channels. On this basis, I will go ahead and accept the suggestion.

I can't promise at this stage whether TikTok will be the chosen channel. The key which we are considering is the right target audience.

On the basis of the above, I'll move this to accepted.

Best Regards,
PMP