Declined Radio script

The suggestion has been declined.

Antony

Police Constable
Reaction score
I was thinking would it be possible to create a in house radio script that allows game mods to deactive a person's radio from working so say if someone joins the game and starts shouting down the radio a mod can disable there radio from being able to broadcast to everyone whilst they deal or speak to the person that way it will stop everyone else's roleplay or radio comes from being disturbed whilst it is dealt with

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Whether they are kicked or have their radio disabled, this would require some form of human input. Although it can be incredibly frustrating, moderators can only type / click so fast. I can assure you that mods try to stop behaviours like this as fast as humanly possible as to not disturb other peoples roleplaying experience.

I was thinking would it be possible to create a in house radio script that allows game mods to deactive a person's radio from working so say if someone joins the game and starts shouting down the radio a mod can disable there radio from being able to broadcast to everyone whilst they deal or speak to the person that way it will stop everyone else's roleplay or radio comes from being disturbed whilst it is dealt with

Hey Antony,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Moderators do have a means of disabling someone's radio. They will still need to find the individual on the list, therefore it may be slightly delayed.

Thanks