Accepted Remove hats/more outfits

The suggestion has been accepted.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Add the ability to remove hats instead of having to be punched and if there are any, more outfits to choose from

Hello @Eivissa, Thank you for suggestion. I see your a subscriber, with the Tac Ops Subscription tier you can save outfits and then load them whenever you like, This is separate to the F1 Custom character menu. So for example you could have a friend knock your hat off once, and then you can save the outfit for whenever you want to play without a cap. I will list the commands below for you to try out.

Commands:
/saveoutfit (outfitname)
/loadoutfit (outfitid) [incrimental in the order you save]
/displayoutfits - Shows all saved outfits, you can scroll and select an outfit from here
/clearoutfits - Removes all saved outfits

You mention you would like more outfits to choose from, I know the development team have based the current lockers from the real MET Police. What additional outfits are you referring to? This could then be passed up to your divisional command team to look at and if they approve, they will pass it onto the devs, I will link the divisional suggestion page below. :)
(Click Here to post a Divisional Suggestion!)

Thanks
Kian (E1)

Last edited:
I did not know that trick with the hat so thanks for that...

By additional outfits it could be;

Short sleeve versions of response 1
Hi-Vis stab vest
White or black undershorts
A Hi-Vis coat similar to what the dsu has

Also to add, the ability to put a hi vis coat on or off from your vehicle would be good, if responding to an rtc etc

I'm not sure if they are part of MET police uniforms though but those variations are certainly used up here in Lincolnshire.

You could save the hi vis outfits separate from the non hi vis outfit, walk to your boot and RP that you're putting it on. Best way to probably do it at the moment :)

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have added the remove hat into the backlog.

At the moment there's no ETA as we're focusing on other areas.

Thanks