Declined Remove the annoying "Speed Limiter set to 30 MPH" pop up message

The suggestion has been declined.

Alon

Developer - Tier 2
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Remove the annoying "Speed Limiter set to 70 MPH" or "Speed Limiter disabled" pop up message.
It's just, annoying and useless, because you can see your speed or if it's disabled in the UI.
Always happens that u get like 69 or 71 so you need to press it twice again to get 70, and then it just spams the left area of the screen...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I find it more helpful because you can just see it appear and sometimes other popups cover the message so i won't know the speed

Remove the annoying "Speed Limiter set to 70 MPH" or "Speed Limiter disabled" pop up message.
It's just, annoying and useless, because you can see your speed or if it's disabled in the UI.
Always happens that u get like 69 or 71 so you need to press it twice again to get 70, and then it just spams the left area of the screen...

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. This has not been mentioned to us before and based on the comment replying to this post I can see not everyone is in agreement. I will mark this suggestion as declined for now, however if it is something more players report and request change of in future, we will definately reconsider.

Thanks,
Kian