Declined Revive Interaction thing

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(RS5) Adam E.

Sergeant
Reaction score
If anyone has ever done a TSG training or any training conducted at the kill house. It can sometimes get a little out of hand in terms of people dying. And can become annoying for moderators (I would assume) having to come and revive participants especially if they have to do it 3-4 times for 5 people. But it can also slow down training sessions considerably if moderators aren’t actively available

My suggestion is,
Add an interactive circle / point (similar to the one attached) where people can be basketed / carried onto where they can press a button and revive.

This would relieve moderators from having to come and revive people all the time and shouldn’t be all the difficult to integrated.

Attachments

• IMG_1175.jpeg
    IMG_1175.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 11
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
+1 Ive been in a simular situation several times. Or alternativly Trainers become mods by default or at least mini mods that can just heal, delete and spawn vehicles etc but not be able to kick/ban. Its a win win in my eyes. Trainings run smoother and PoliceMP community has more people that can help.

Granted some divisions may not need it like LAS. But TPAC training can get abit lively from time to time as I can also image TSG, AFO etc

Hi,

This has been suggested before. Unfortunately, this opens the door for misuse. At the moment, NHS command and Senior Management are in the same agreement that this would not be suitable for the moment. If you ever struggle with a training, moderators are on hand to provide TX heals in specific circumstances.

This may be revisited in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.