Declined RNLI Sub division under auxiliary ops

The suggestion has been declined.

RoadRunner

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hello,

I was thinking that putting the rnli under aux ops would be a good idea as it brings the IRL to the server i am a rnli helm and casualty carer with 8+ years experience,
many if not all rnli stations are un manned and crews are paged to the station the rnli is also not classed as a emergency service although trained in SAR and tasked by the coastguard or police.

i think having this as a separate division or added for civ trained to be able to respond to would not only bring a whole new exciting level of RP but open up the opportunity for aux ops i am also willing to help in the development if i can

i feel this adds more to do within aux ops too :)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe this is already in the works under the LFB division.

I think it be a good shout for RNLI to be its own division, as in IRL it has no relation to fire and rescue. It be a good addition for it be under Aux tree. And it be more effective as its own division within police mp.

I think it be a good shout for RNLI to be its own division, as in IRL it has no relation to fire and rescue. It be a good addition for it be under Aux tree. And it be more effective as its own division within police mp.
i agree this is why i have suggested this i feel it will add more realism to the deployments of rnli and allow more folk to join aux ops

Neither does coast guard but it's a sub division for lfb in the future...

Hi caelum,

Correct hm coastguard, mountain rescue, rnli and sarda are all classed as auxiliary ops irl hence the suggestion to put them under auxiliary operations on the server to keep it realistic and match irl

Hi all,

Thanks for your suggestion & input.

There are plans for this to come into play at some point in the future. As it is primarily a rescue division, at this stage it is unlikely that RNLI/Mountain Rescue/Coastguard would sit under Aux ops. It is likely it will be somewhere in between LFB/LAS.

Thanks