Accepted Searching a civ vehicle with DSU

The suggestion has been accepted.

MitchOrMeech

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Great new update with searching vehicles and civilians. I understand it makes everyone's life easier and scenes move on faster but I feel like it takes away one important use case of the dogs and that is searching the vehicles. Can this new system be implemented into the dogs as well, the same way dogs search ai vehicles do the same with civilian vehicles? Maybe the dog could find secret stash spots that the naked eye wouldn't notice ( just an example 😁 )

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
From a civ point of view, this would be an amazing feature, and allows us to target DSU better aswell!

Some options that were "concealed" ones, such as bags of drugs etc, that only show for DSU/the dog. That way if police find some drugs on us in a qty for personal use, then if they are smart about it, and call DSU, they would find a larger quantity hidden away somewhere, and then they can take us down for PWITS, and if they don't, we get a reduced punishment!

Great new update with searching vehicles and civilians. I understand it makes everyone's life easier and scenes move on faster but I feel like it takes away one important use case of the dogs and that is searching the vehicles. Can this new system be implemented into the dogs as well, the same way dogs search ai vehicles do the same with civilian vehicles? Maybe the dog could find secret stash spots that the naked eye wouldn't notice ( just an example 😁 )

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, I like the idea and certainly now plan to do something with this in future. Therefore, I will mark this as ACCEPTED. However, there will be no ETA as to when this may be worked on or then released. Will simply be put on my todo list.

Thanks,
Kian