Declined Smart Motorway Gantry Signs

The suggestion has been declined.

AmbulanceManGaming

MET Trainer
Reaction score
I would like to re-recomend the Smart Motorway Gantry Signs for National Highways.

I have had a read over previous suggestions about this specific addition and yes even though it only being a visual mod and not having an effect on AI, I do still think this would be a class idea for all divisions to somewhat enjoy. As a National Highways member I am always looking for new ideas to help better the division and to give those within the division something more to do and I believe this would be a great first NH suggestion to get that ball rolling. The use of the Gantry system would allow us to alert civs as to speed changes aswell as possible lane closures along with the Motorway Matrix Boards. And in regards to the AI problem, there is a somewhat solution but I cannot confirm it being full proof as the AI are a mystery in themselves. The idea would be that if there is an accident right by one of the Gantry Signs, then it can be utilised along with stop or 5mph cones.

If it would also be acceptable, I would be very happy to donate this Mod/Script to the community if it were to get approve or even at the slightest re-considered as I am a strong believer that this will slightly better the roleplay experience for all parties involved.

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day/night to read my suggestion and I hope you have a good one.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @AmbulanceManGaming ,

Thank you for your participation and for offering your suggestion regarding Smart Motorway Signs

Upon review, we've found that your idea closely mirrors one that has previously been reviewed. We have marked this as a duplicate and will not be moving forward with it as a separate item.

Please refer to the "Similar Posts" section below this thread for related discussions and the status of the original suggestion.

We appreciate your efforts and interest in improving PoliceMP and encourage you to continue sharing any new suggestions you might have.

Best regards,
Intrise