Declined Sonoran CMS

The suggestion has been declined.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
Its probably come up before but my suggestion is looking to move towards or at least trialling using Sonoran CMS. I think given the size of the community it would be good moving towards a more professional community management system whereby stuff is in one place. Forms can be managed in one place and documents can be stored and better managed with permissions, this in particular could be beneficial given recent issues with documents.

I accept it could be a case of "well we do fine as it is" however regardless I thought it'd made the suggestion.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is this not CAD basically? Just a bit more in depth and more features? I'm pretty sure CAD was also temporary whilst the PMP Devs made their own in house CAD. Could be wrong though..

Its probably come up before but my suggestion is looking to move towards or at least trialling using Sonoran CMS. I think given the size of the community it would be good moving towards a more professional community management system whereby stuff is in one place. Forms can be managed in one place and documents can be stored and better managed with permissions, this in particular could be beneficial given recent issues with documents.

I accept it could be a case of "well we do fine as it is" however regardless I thought it'd made the suggestion.

Hey all,

Thanks for the suggestion and inputs.

We have looked at Sonoran CMS before, although it didn't meet our needs. Sonoran is only a temporary solution for the time being. Long term we're looking at building our own system, which we will incorporate some of the features.

Thanks