Accepted Sunday Rural Day

The suggestion has been accepted.

(JS-1) Peanut

LFB Trainer
Reaction score
It's been great seeing a push for RP to happen in the northern half of the map. You get a different style of RP than the city and I personally really enjoy it. I've been on servers in the past that RP in a different area each day throughout the week. Although I think quite executive, I do believe there could be an opportunity to have one day a week, in this example Sunday, where the server migrates North of the Vinewwod sign, utilizing the different terrain and scenery, to optimize the server experience. The department resources are largely available, however, see little use. This trial could see Paleto Bay, Grapeseed, Vinewood Hills and Sandy Shores as bustling areas for rarely-seen role-play activity.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
+1 for this, it would be great to have more rural related callous.

We quite often restrict city scenes for weekends etc although we are working on ways to improve the want of civs to deploy outside of the city with the beta deployment system we are currently stress testing. We will look into how we can improve this going forward and will bare your suggestion in mind.