Declined Tac Ops Subscriber Accessories

The suggestion has been declined.

itsJack

Reaction score
i think a great addition to the tac ops subscriber perks would be to add accessories to your character e.g sunglasses

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
i think a great addition to the tac ops subscriber perks would be to add accessories to your character e.g sunglasses

These accessories would need to be compliant with real life in terms of what you can wear. For example police officers aren't allowed to wear sunglasses when interacting with members of the public unless for medical reasons.

I believe senior civilians, with auth from both command teams can wear sunglasses and only them. Anyone used to be able to but people messed about with it

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I do agree, it would be more realistic to have additional features such as glasses as part of Tac Ops. Unfortunately, the script we use does not specify individual prop types. Instead, we can only specify the whole category. Glasses come under the face props, including other props such as a range of masks (animal).

I will decline this, as there's no simple way to enable glasses. We may be able to find an alternative solution long term to restrict it, but it's unlikely to happen in the near future.

Thanks