Accepted take down animation

The suggestion has been accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshan

Police Constable
Reaction score
instead of haveing to just run into AI or taseing them may we have a take down animation which could be a button on out keyboard to well essentialy take them to the ground. :)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I guess that would be good since you don't have to pull out a taser on every single runner 😅

instead of haveing to just run into AI or taseing them may we have a take down animation which could be a button on out keyboard to well essentialy take them to the ground. :)

I agree in that in a foot chase it is challenging to detain a suspect as its somewhat dependent on getting lucky it seems. It could do with being improved but having said that I'm not a developer and I would imagine this is something they're already aware of.

Same goes with civs, rather as being forced to tase, wait for them to slip or tire out, or shout 'tackle tackle' this could keep things real. Ofcourse with civs perhaps you hold the button for a few seconds to prevent people running at civs and spamming a button and then immediate being taken down, perhaps a 2 second long hold of the numpad + as an example.

I guess that would be good since you don't have to pull out a taser on every single runner 😅
As per your PC training, you are not to use your taser to “take down” anyone. That being said, a take down animation would be useful instead of having officers running around for blocks until DSU arrives

I have seen other servers use this mechanic in the past as it pacifies the suspect during the animation

Status
Not open for further replies.