Declined TL tags

The suggestion has been declined.

Eshan

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: TL tags

Division: MET - ERT

may TL's get tags (for all divisions) so i is easier to @ them and also when we are trying to schedule meetings instead of @ every individual TL/TAC AD it will be easier just to @TL/TAC AD

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey @OrangePanda7224

I am going to move this suggestion to the normal suggestions due to this being a suggestion for more than just ERT/TSG. The Devs can decide whether they want to implement this or not once they review the suggestion.

Moved to SUGGESTIONS.

Last edited:
Suggestion Title: TL tags

Division: MET - ERT

may TL's get tags (for all divisions) so i is easier to @ them and also when we are trying to schedule meetings instead of @ every individual TL/TAC AD it will be easier just to @TL/TAC AD
I like this idea because it's like the Command tag E.g. AFO Command but TL's can have one instead

Last edited:
Has my backing. I think it’s a great idea and utilises the current 1-9 callsigns. Also makes are TL’s more recognisable in game with a set callsign. Hopefully this is something that can be implemented.

Hello all,

Thanks for your suggestions and input.

We have discussed this across the SM, although unfortunately, we're not going to go ahead with adding individual division tags. Previously the main drivers for roles has been either Discord or in-game permissions. Considering the number of roles we already have, we would like to keep it that way due to the maintenance it takes to maintain the roles.

Thanks