Accepted UK Mountain Rescue

The suggestion has been accepted.

QuackzUK

Reaction score
Mountain rescue. This would be a very good thing to add to the server. Especially with the large mountains and hills within the map of GTA.
Mountain rescue could be added to PoliceMP as an Auxiliary Ops Role and can have many sub-divisions like an Advanced First Aid training, Advanced Off-road driving, search dog handler... etc.
Mountain rescue is used a lot in the UK (especially where I live) and it is a well-known thing.
I realise that it would be a very large thing and would require a lot of effort to put into PoliceMP, but I believe it would be worth it and it would be a great and fun thing to do for the people who are in it and CIVs, to create scenes.
I have found quite a few links below for vehicles that would be amazing to have... :

This is the Land Rover Defender that is commonly used :
Although this model of the Defender is a normal livery, I could possibly create a mountain rescue livery for it that could be used.

There could also be a sub-division/training for Flight Ops which works alongside Mountain Rescue, which would be flighting a UK Coast Guard Helicopter which is most commonly used for Mountain Rescue. The training could involve having to land on very tricky locations on hills and away from all roads and being able to transport critically injured patients to hospital in short time.

There could be three mountain rescue spawn points/bases. One in Vinewood hills, One in Sandy (near the airstrip) and one in Paleto Bay.

I have attached some images of mountain rescue and Ideas for things.

Many Thanks, Quack
Quack#3791

mountain-rescue-1.pngBase-Jan-19_Stuart-Holmes_-1024x572.jpg312783359.jpegJS64711331.jpgOurVehicles.jpg267817270.jpg.gallery.jpg

Attachments

• 267817270.jpg.gallery.jpg
    267817270.jpg.gallery.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Mountain rescue. This would be a very good thing to add to the server. Especially with the large mountains and hills within the map of GTA.
Mountain rescue could be added to PoliceMP as an Auxiliary Ops Role and can have many sub-divisions like an Advanced First Aid training, Advanced Off-road driving, search dog handler... etc.
Mountain rescue is used a lot in the UK (especially where I live) and it is a well-known thing.
I realise that it would be a very large thing and would require a lot of effort to put into PoliceMP, but I believe it would be worth it and it would be a great and fun thing to do for the people who are in it and CIVs, to create scenes.
I have found quite a few links below for vehicles that would be amazing to have... :

Although this model of the Defender is a normal livery, I could possibly create a mountain rescue livery for it that could be used.

There could also be a sub-division/training for Flight Ops which works alongside Mountain Rescue, which would be flighting a UK Coast Guard Helicopter which is most commonly used for Mountain Rescue. The training could involve having to land on very tricky locations on hills and away from all roads and being able to transport critically injured patients to hospital in short time.

There could be three mountain rescue spawn points/bases. One in Vinewood hills, One in Sandy (near the airstrip) and one in Paleto Bay.

Many Thanks, Quack
Quack#3791

View attachment 276View attachment 277View attachment 278View attachment 279View attachment 281View attachment 282
I believe Mountain Rescue is or will be in the works as a sub division of LFB. As it stands LFB tend to pick up Mountain Rescue and Cave Rescue as we're best equipped to deal with it. I don't know any time frames though or if any update exists on this.

Many Thanks, Quack
Quack#3791

View attachment 276View attachment 277View attachment 278View attachment 279View attachment 281View attachment 282

Hey Quack,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Mountain Rescue is currently in the pipeline. It is however unlikely to be added within the Aux Ops, as it doesn't fit with the structure/capabilities/training. At the moment there's no ETA on this being ready though, as there's few other areas which need to be completed first.

Thanks